The fifth-last issue in this super-huge series? Better dick around till it’s more almost over than it already is!
Table of Contents
If you enjoy watching half a dozen characters do one panel of action per page (if you’re lucky), and also slowly fail, then this is an extremely fun issue to read
- Mr Freeze was hanging out in a backyard with an ice scenery he made. Even if he ice murdered the people who lived in that house, he’s not even a problem anymore. Harper has to have something better to do in this chaos than to beat him up
- Finally getting back to the “Gordon is in prison” plot, it’s been such a long time. I know what we should do, let’s have a prison riot, just like the last time we saw him
- I can’t decide what part is more ridiculous: Batman having a sense of humour, or wasting so much time spray painting a fucking message while all this crap is going on. Come on
- Stephanie Brown tries to get Vicky Vale to help her expose all the secrets, but she gets captured by her badguy dad
- The Penguin and his goons corner Gordon during a prison riot
- Batman steals a plane and keeps flying to do stuff
- The Bat-Family gets their gear messed up by Hush, who’s in the Batcave
Julia realized that someone else also has a bat-computer that she can use to counter Hush. Is this finally going to tie into that super obvious comment Red Robin made at the start of the series about his network being completely separate from Batman’s? Maybe we’ll find out someday.